Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kamry is ONE!

Our beautiful baby girl turned ONE today, I'm not sure where this year went. She is such a joy in our lives, and definitely keeps us going. She is the sweetest little thing, she is so friendly and always happy. Here are some of things she does or can do. We love you so much baby girl!!
She can say:
-Dada
-Mama
-Papa
-Baba
-Ball
-Bye
-Hi (this is her FAVORITE word)
-Puppy
-Eye
-Hot
-Was'at (what's that)
-She will try to say anything you tell her but definitely lots of jabbering
She can:
-Take 5-10 steps, then decides it's faster and easier to crawl.
-Give Kisses (only when she wants to though)
-Snuggle
-Squirm! When she hears music, she goes wild! (this is our favorite!)
-Destroy a room in .5 seconds!
-Scoot off the couch on her belly, legs first.
-She can get her way whenever she wants. She has her way with us, I guess she has us wrapped right around her little finger!
-She loves her Binky and her Blankie
-Looking Back-

9 comments:

Justin said...

Happy Birthday to Kamry!!!!

Loved seeing all the pictures!!! Such a cute family!

Sara said...

She is so sweet and adorable! Happy Birthday to her. I hope you have a great party!

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday Kamry!! You are such a cute little girl! Hope you all have a fun day!!!!

Christensen's said...

She's so adorable! I can't believe she's 1! I swear it was just barely that she was born!! So crazy.

Amberley said...

Happy Belated to Kamry! I can't believe she is already one, she is so stinkin cute

Tyson and Shelise said...

Happy Birthday! I hope she had a good day, she is a cutie!

Hollie said...

Sweet thanks Nikki. Do you know the Dr's names that work there??

The Woolsey's said...

Kamry is so cute! I hope her birthday went well... Its so crazy how fast they grow up huh?!

the bonzoodles. said...

By the way the party looked like so much fun. Sorry I didn't even comment on it. She definately made out with the presents. I thought it was so cute she got a baby doll. I have a girlfriend whose daughter carries her baby everywhere and it is so dang cute. Apparently it was quite a day because she looks exhausted tehre at the end.

Anyways, very cute NIkki. You have done well. And I love all the pics you take!