Kacen turned TWO on Sunday, Tommy and Cherish had his party on Saturday at the
Parowan Pool,
Kacen LOVES to swim. It was a beautiful day, and we had so much fun.




Then Kamry thought it would be fun to help
Kacen eat his cake, he didn't mind at all. It was
SO SO cute!


She was practicing for her cake dive @ her birthday
this Saturday.. CAN'T WAIT!!!
5 comments:
oh the good old Parowan pool! lol i love it! I can't believe she's almost 1! Time flies!! She's too cute!
How stinking cute. I love the cake dive and that will be awesome at her party. Kadyn would not, for the life of him, get into his. We had to force him.
Apparently we're not parowanans because I have never seen the Parowan pool before! CEDAR CITY PRIDE
So stinkin cute!! LOVE the pix of Kamm with cake all over her cute little cheeks! :D
Happy Birthday Kacen! Him and Kam are so cute! Tommy has a cute little family! Oh and I can't believe Kam is almost one holy cow!
She is so cute! I had to laugh at your post on facebook about being excited on seeing how much she weighed, I am the same way! Mine are just 22-23 lbs! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment