Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1 Year Check-Up

We had Kamry's 1 year check up yesterday, they poked her finger to check her Iron, she didn't mind that at all, then she got 3 shots, and yes, she SCREAMED!..
Here are here stats..

Weight: 17lbs 8 oz... 7th percentile
Height: 29in. ... 48th percentile
Head Circumference: 47cm... 94th percentile
hmmm, Yes she's tiny... her length is average ... and her head doesn't seem big..?
She is a perfect healthy little girl! and almost ONE!! only 2 days..






3 comments:

Amberley said...

Oh I hate shot time, lol Dakota is like 99% for his head so don't worry!

Hollie said...

can't believe she is gonna be one! She's so cute! Hey question for ya...who is your pediatrian? I need to get one there in Cedar but don't know who to go to. I love the one out here so far! So let me know when you get a chance. k

Anonymous said...

oh poor thing she is to pretty to poke! kiss her for me can't wait for her party! love you Kam:) 2 more days, and you have a one year old crazy!