Kamry turned ONE on Friday, and we had her Birthday party on Saturday. We had a small lunch, then cake, and LOTS of presents. She definitely got spoiled. She loved the cake, and being able to dig into it with her hands. We had a good turn out, and thankful for everyone who came and helped us celebrate Kamry's special day!






























8 comments:
How fun and cute! Can't believe she is one!She's so cute:) That picture of you kamry cherish and kacen is cute! I love looking back at pictures of me and my cousins. FUN party:) love ya
that cupcake is huge! what a cute idea. :)
she is so cute. what a fun little party to put together.
i hope to see you soon. i'll be down in september. maybe keisha and i can catch lunch with you and your girl.
happy birthday little girl!
Way cute! Love the big cupcake. I bet she had so much fun digging in...
How fun, a year goes by so quickly huh?! I am glad she had a good birthday.
K its so crazy how fast our kids have grown.. time for more! haha jk where does the time go! that pic of us is cute! you gotta print me some ok.. her party was awesome you did a great job! Kiss Kam for me i love her to death. and i love that she comes to me! Lets play soon and you have to come jump off the bridge with us! love ya
The ribbon ones are soooo easy to make. They are so much fun to make too. Go to hair-hardware.com and they have tutorials on how to make them. It will show you step by step. Just to let you know I always get a yard of each ribbon and you will have ribbon left over but better safe than sorry. Good luck!
Oh nik, everything turned out so good! Kacen sure had a blast. you gotta print me off that pic of us ok.. love ya friend
I know I'm late but heck school started again and I'm sure your overly busy too. I'm glad the cupcake came out cute and what an awesome idea to make the huge cupcake too. Did you find a mold for that or what? I might just steal that idea if you don't mind.
We got our pictures taken today. I will have to send you the link to check them out. Both the kiddos did pretty well.
Hope your alive and still kicking after the busy schedule you had this week! I have been thinking of you!
<3 Cort
Post a Comment