Kamry has taken a few steps this last week. She
doesn't seem to be very interested in walking
(which I'm fine with.. she is SO busy) ... but we stand her against something and she will walk to you, very wobbly of course. We get a kick out of it, so I had to share.
This was
Kamry this morning, just being cute :)

and... our wobbly walker.
8 comments:
such a cutie. She's doing pretty good I think..
She is such a cutie.. To edit I use Adobe 6.0 and Adobe Elements it took me a while to get the hang of it and I still am trying to learn all of it but you can find classes on the internet or on youtube.
NIK! She can WALK!!! Holy cow...she is growin up TOO fast!!I'm coming to Cedar next week let me know what nights you have free:)
she is soooooo cute.... its been a long time i hope everything is going great for you!
I really don't know if she could be any cuter! She always looks so cute. Nikki you are such a good mom! Love the little video clips. Oh and GOOD LUCK when she starts to really walk! haha
Holy crap. THAT WAS WALKING IF YOU ASK ME!! You are in serious trouble now! So cute NIkki! So dang cute.
Say hi to everyone!
She is so cute! I was going to go over and see her last night at the block party and you guys were gone before I got the chance. She is precious!
Your family is SO cute!! Thanks for the comment I agree us women need to plan something during the hunt ;)
Post a Comment