Little Miss Kamry hit her 18 Month mark today which also equals a year and a half.. I can't believe she only has 6 more months until shes 2... blows my mind!! The biggest excitement of our day was NURSERY!! She loved it, and did great. Although primary just isn't the same without her, we didn't hear her little fingers tapping on the piano, or her climbing up the stand to talk in the microphone. The kids sure missed her, and I did too. But I know she will love being with the little kids and learning lots of new things. She is one smart girl, I don't know where she gets some of the things she does or says, she amazes us on a daily basis. we are SO blessed to have her in our little family. We just adore her!! Love you, sweet baby girl!!
Her check-up went well, she is still tiny.
STATS:
Weight 19lbs 13 oz ... -5%
Height 31 in. ... 25%
Head 47 1/2 ... 80%
2 comments:
I can't believe she is so grown up. Christian is going to be sad not to have her in primary any more, I wish Dakota would go to nursery :)
So cute! We miss her already! So glad you guys came. It was so fun and we definitely need to do it again.
Post a Comment