Friday, March 19, 2010
*SpRiNg BrEaK*
Erica, Kam and I took off to Ogden after my mid-terms last Friday and stayed until Tuesday. We had SO much fun. We attempted to make a blanket for Kamry, and turned out dang cute, and took forever.... then we washed it to fluff it up, and it Kam out in shreds. :( it fell apart. So we picked it apart and trashed the top, and we will have to find new fabric and start over.. sad sad. Then we went to the Treehouse Museum. the kids had a ball. I was impressed, that place is amazing! Dayne and Cort have a park behind their house, so we spent some time there as well. Our last night there, Dayne made us "Blondies" the pictures doesn't do them justice, they were so awesome. Thanks so much Dayne and Cortney for having us. We had a lot of fun, and I think I gained 20 pounds. We ate SO much.. You just can't stop when the foods so good!! Now its back to school Monday... booo


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun, sad about the blanket. It was probably really nice to have a break. Kamry looks like she had a great time and I love the picture of you milking the cow!
Post a Comment