My Dad & Mom, got us tickets to the George Strait and Reba concert for Christmas, so this last weekend we were in Vegas. We had so much fun. The concert was amazing. Lee Ann Wolmack opened and did a great job, she is beautiful! Then Reba, I've been waiting to see her since I was a little girl. Love her!! Then it was GEORGE. He is so handsome!! We had such a good time. Thanks Mom & Dad.. We LOVE You!
(this was from our balcony, a band played until FOUR A.M. our room was thumping.... we changed rooms the 2nd night, and finally got some sleep)










3 comments:
What a fun concert. Reba and George are honestly two of my favorites. I have seen Reba but never George. Glad you got to go enjoy a fun weekend. What a sweet Christmas gift idea.
ohhhhh Nikki Love the back side picture......can you e-mail it to me?
T
I LOVE George Strait!!!! He is such a hottie!!! :D with the most soothing voice!! :D But Im more jealous you got to see Lee Ann Womack!!! I LOVE HER!!! she has been one of my favorites since I was little!!! Reba, I could live without! lol her voice is really Twangy! :D Looks like you guys had a blast!!! :D
Post a Comment