Tuesday, January 12, 2010

-No Time-!

You can definitely tell when school starts, the blogging goes right down the drain! I apologize. But we don't have much going on. I have school 8-11 everyday, Plus sizzler some nights. ( I Can't believe I almost have a year of school behind me! YAY!). Then it's family time. So the blog is on HOLD.. Just until we have something exciting to share.. I get random pictures of Kamry on a daily basis, and I love it!!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Man! You are a busy woman! Wow! Good for you, I always look up to moms who are not afraid to get out there and make themselves better! Not that "stay at home moms" are not amazing also.... but I just think to many take that as a excuse to not do anything to enrich their lifes.... :) Plus all of that schooling will be so worth it in the end!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husband loosing his job. If you need anything let us know. By the way you are totally my hero if you can handle all of that Man I feel like a lazy person right now LOl Good for you to go back to school

Kim said...

Thanks :) But we are still in Cedar still plugging away at school...