Tuesday, January 5, 2010

*Taylor*

This is my sweet niece, I can't get enough of her! She is the best baby. We adore her!! I'm so glad I have a new model to take pictures of.. Kam doesn't participate anymore.












Love this! ha.

4 comments:

KM said...

Oh my gosh! these pictures are awesome!

Hollie said...

Nikki I didn't even know you took pix. Your really good. They are so precious. How neat to be a new aunt. I am too actually but they live in Georgia so who knows when I'll see them. Congrats! and good job!

Kristi said...

HAHAHAHA I love Kamery In the cup!!! Tooo funny!!! Such a cute kid.. Love the family pictures too... :D

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

She is so stinking cute, I am still having a hard time believing that she is brand new, she just is so beautiful. . .I think she looks a lot like Weston! And you gorgeous little model is beautiful as well! Oh PS tell Hollie to add me so I can see her blog!