Happy Anniversary to US! Today marked our 3rd Anniversary and I can't believe how fast time flies. I had school until 11 today, then Michael and I went to St. George for the day (Thanks Grandma for watching Kamry). We just hung out and had no where to be. It was so nice. We had an awesome dinner at Texas Road House, then headed home. I have an awesome loving husband (who is definitely still a child at heart) We have a great time together. We have so many great memories I cherish so much, and can't wait to see what's in store for us. Hoping for something on the bright side this time ;)
9 comments:
Happy Anniversay!
awwww... LOVE IT! YEAH! Happy Anniversary.. I should have remembered that! exactly 3 months from ours!
Congrats on 3 years!! Isn't it crazy how the time flies...
Happy Anniversary! Isn't being married to your best friend the greatest!
OH congrats!!! This year is our 3 year too Im Super excited for some reason!! LOL probably cause most couples now days dont even make it to 3 years!!!
Love, love, love the cute picture of Kamry in the header. Love her (and you guys) lots!
You guys are awesome! Congrats on three years! I love all the pictures! Love ya!
i love the pictures hope you had a awesome day. love you both
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment