Monday, November 9, 2009

Giving Thanks* #1

Since is November, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I wanted to post a couple things I'm thankful for.... My family is my biggest support, and Kamry is the one who keeps me fully motivated! When I'm in doubt or having second thoughts, I turn to her, she reminds me real quick!! I LOVE my family more then words can say... Need I say more?

5 comments:

Keisha said...

I love ya Nik! You are one amazing girl! and I love your family!!!

KM said...

Families are the best and you do have a great one. Its also amazing how our kids can make everything so worth it.

Hollie said...

Family...the essence of life.

the bonzoodles. said...

awww.. miss you guys!! I just love the picture will Kamry crawling on the yellow line. This one is just amazing..

Hope all is going well.

the bonzoodles. said...

By the way! You have a pretty good looking family.. I love all the red white and blue. Was it snowing that day? Or was Weston just being stylish?? haha