LOL! what a nice mommy to not get mad! I was watching Jayden and I left the room for two seconds and came back and he had the whole thing of wipes out and I about died I can't believe how fast little kids are!! LOVE them so much tho!!!
It's hard to keep your cool about those things but they really are not that big of a deal. They will be good memories later! It will be funny to scrap those pages!
4 comments:
haha the night she split the hot chocolate was the best :) she is so cute!!
i love you guys to death..
LOL! what a nice mommy to not get mad! I was watching Jayden and I left the room for two seconds and came back and he had the whole thing of wipes out and I about died I can't believe how fast little kids are!! LOVE them so much tho!!!
It's hard to keep your cool about those things but they really are not that big of a deal. They will be good memories later! It will be funny to scrap those pages!
LOL Oh man!!! She is a doll!!!
Post a Comment