Michael found the cutest spot for pictures, and since it was a beautiful day (and I had a project due for photography) we set out. It was just the three of us, so the self timer came in handy. We had some failed attempts, but mostly they turned out great, and we will be returning for more pictures soon. There was a small patch of snow, and Kamry was highly entertained, I think she ate half of it, including some dirt that was below the snow.
6 comments:
Very Nice Spot I might say.... I LOVE the pic of your hubby tossing Kamry!! Soo good!
OOOOH I like it. Very interesting!! I think it will work perfect! You are very creative.
They all look good. And a very cute picture spot. Where is that?
I did not know you were taking a photography class! How fun! The pics look great!
p.s. we changed our address, you can find us at
imisstrees.blogspot.com
Way cute, looks like the self timer did a great job!
nik- so cute you did a good job! i love them all!
I lOVE the pic of you holding the frame in front of your face!!
Post a Comment