Monday, August 3, 2009

Reunion 2009

We had the annual Davis Family Reunion this weekend, the theme this year was 'Hawaiian'.
We have a huge Horseshoe Tourn. and the winners get trophies, ya its a big deal..


I won the first round :) but that's all..


Grandpa Bonzo sporting the Grass Skirt!


and Uncle Rick


after dinner we have a program, Grandpa carried the flag in.


We also learned a Polynesian dance..

pretty entertaining..

Dad was really getting in to it!


We missed the mid section of the day, We had to run to St. George for Michael's Niece Alexa's First Birthday, then we jetted back to the reunion for more fun!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXA!!

5 comments:

the bonzoodles. said...

how fun! Stinks we had to miss it! It's all Dayne's fault!

Jewels Rules said...

I love Grandpa Bonzo.. And I love you twinner.. You guys seem to be doing very well.. I may be moving closer in October so that will be good. Not back to Utah but at least closer..

Hollie said...

haha your grandpa looks so cute in the grass skirt. Looks like fun.

Tyson and Shelise said...

That looks like a good family reunion! Your Dad was totally getting into that dance, thats hilarous!

Keri Larson said...

Nikki I totally love that tutu in the other pics. How did you make it? I love all your pics. Kamry is getting to big.