Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!!.. and some

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!
(July 27th)

Thanks for being such an amazing husband,
your so caring and thoughtful,
I'm so proud of the person you've become!


Kamry adores you!! and I know you adore her,
I knew she would have you wrapped around her
little finger! Thanks for all you do for us!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!


-----------------------------------------------
Kamry FINALLY broke 2 teeth, the first one broke
through on June 19th and the second was a few
days after that. I LOVE them!!


I love the stages they go through at this age,
there is always something new, she loves to
walk around but only if she has BOTH hands
secure. She won't walk if she only has one of your
hands, she reaches for the other before she will
take off. She has gotten so good at walking with her
toy, and she jabbers while doing so. Anytime we
walk into a room or pass someone she has to say
HI!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

haha that video is so precious. I love that age as well. Such a fun age. She's seriously a doll.

Keisha said...

Happy Birthday Mike! and Holy cow she is getting so big! She can say Hi!!!So cute! I miss you!

Christensen's said...

She is too cute! When does she turn 1? Soon, right?

Dustin and Bree said...

Can she get any cuter? SERIOUSLY! I love those pictures and the video is stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Mike!