Thursday, July 23, 2009

Randomness: Kamry- Weston- Lady Antebellum & Due West

Randomness of our little one:

....another attempt @ tutu pictures,
This is the ONLY one we got that day, and I actually LOVE it.


This was the out come of the rest of the pictures.
I loved the waterfall!! she HATED the waterfall!! (and the necklace I guess?)

sporting the bandanna!


This can't be comfy!

or this..

or this!... Every time I check on her she is in a
new position or at the other end of her bed.

---------------------------------------------
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY WESTON!!
Weston, Jessica and Blue (his birthday present)
Happy Birthday to Jess too!!

The week before Weston's birthday, Dayne and Cortney
were down and bought him a cake, we didn't have candles
so we had to settle with matches. It was pretty entertaining.






------------------------------------------------
Lady Antebellum and Due West


Lady A




Due West


3 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Oh that looks so fun, Tell weston happy birthday I cant believe he is 18, we are so old!

KM said...

Call the Chiropractor that girl makes my back and neck hurt from watching her sleep. She is too cute!
I can't even tell you how many crying girls I have had in tutus.
Also, the lead singer of Due west is a friend of mine. I wish I could have gone. I love both of the groups. What a great night out!

Amberley said...

Fun cute pictures, I love the tutu ones!