Our 4th consisted of .....
Some swimming......




The annual Cedar Parade!

Visiting Family
Family Fest at the Park,
This is Jesse and Kamry, hes a month younger, Taller and Bigger!
The Bonzo Fam! Love them!!

BBQing and Slip 'n' sliddin!
-Weston

-Michael

And to finish the night the *FiReWoRkS*
8 comments:
Oh my gosh I love her swimsuit!! It's adorable! Yes, we do need to get our girls together! We're actually coming to Parowan this weekend to hang out at my gramma's! If you're not busy let me know! And good job on that tutu! It's pretty easy huh?
You little girl is SO STINKIN cute! I love the pictures! Look like you had a fun fourth!
I absolutely love the pic of Kamry in the sunglasses and cute bow! What a little hottie :) Looks like your enjoying your summer.
LOVING IT! She is so dang cute. I love her little chubby belly in her swimming suit. I am laughing way hard, I think she really is so freaking cute! Her hair is getting long! YAY!
Oh fun! glad you had a fun 4th! Miss ya lots!
Hey Nikki,
Hope your not thinking that I am ignoring you. I feel like the my life is just so busy I haven't been on here very much. All of your pictures are so cute. You really do a great job. I am in love with the ones with Kamry and the tutu. Maybe I will have to just borrow that and do a little photo shoot with miss p. Thanks for always letting us stay at your house. We always feel so comfortable with you guys. Dayne is always in love when we can get people together to play games so it makes his week or maybe even month. I hope you don't mind our invasions. OH ya and your air mattress is perfect and we slept great! Thanks so much Nikki! I really mean it
Cortney
Nik! Your comment made my day...Thanks so much for being so great to me! Love ya!
Hey Nikki- how are you? I found your blog from Sheredith Tebbs pic of you. Your daughter is beautiful!! You look GREAT!!! and it sounds like life is wonderful! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment