Since the 24 fell on Friday, we had a 3 day weekend. We snuck away to our property up on Duck Creek for the weekend and had so much fun! We had the day all to ourself on Friday, we went fishing and relaxed.

Rusty



Givin' Mom kisses

Rusty

he seasoned it up and it tasted SO good, I've never
been a fan of eating fish right out of the water like
this, but I give him major credit!! Thanks Love!


anything to keep this child out of the dirt, it worked
for a minute.












2 comments:
Looks like it was a fun weekend!! Hey send me your e-mail cause Im setting my blog to private.
I love that top picture!Way cute!Looks like a ton of fun! We need to go camping ANYTHING soon! Love ya Can you believe its a BOY!!! Happy Birthday to your mom!
Post a Comment