Me and my brilliant ideas! :) She is always such a trooper, and Michael was even my assistant this day! He did awesome at entertaining her!! I'm trying to get ideas for her 1yr old pictures, you might be seeing more tutu pictures, or I'm TOTALLY open to new ideas, so PLEASE share!!
(My Mom and I made the tutu, Thanks Rach!! )





This is her "fake laugh"

I told Michael she would eat the stick, he didn't think so.


She knows how to pose!!

(4th of July pics are on the way)
8 comments:
haha those are way cute! I love tutu pics.
Oh she is SOO cute! I love the TUTU!! Nicely done!
Cute Pics! You totally need to get her own little birthday cake and get pictures of her tearing into it! Looks like you guys had fun at the balloon fest, I think I saw Tommy and his wife, but never saw you guys. Not surprising, it was a dang mosh pit. I could hardly walk through main street!
I love the tutu nikki!!! She has such a cute little face!!!
Thats a girl after my own heart! Love em, Love em, Love em!
She is adorable!
Haha those are cute, I need to do that as well, its coming up like soon!
So dang cute!!! You guys made such a pretty little girl:)
She is so freakin' cute. I love the tutu.
Post a Comment