Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend in Vegas

We took off to Vegas for the weekend to see Michael's Mom and Step Dad. We had a lot of fun!

Friday night we went to Planet Hollywood for Dinner and just wondered around.

Kamry and Alexa, (Alexa is 21 days older than Kam)






Grandma Jeannie's Bird
Saturday we went to the park by Jeannie's house. Its so fun for kids, its a small water park.
The girls had so much fun together.





Alexa licking the water! She is so funny.

We wore her out!
------------------------------------------------
(This was last week, I had to post.. I love bath pictures.)
Kacen and Kamry taking a Bath!
after the bath, all clean and lotioned up and smellin' good!

7 comments:

Christensen's said...

Fun! I need a vaca even if it's just to Vegas! Kamry is getting so big, it's crazy!

Tyson and Shelise said...

Looks like a good time, I bet it was such nice weather there!

Keisha said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!!I need to get away soon!!! I miss ya and love ya!

The Woolsey's said...

Kamry is so beautiful! Justin and I need a vacation so bad we need to just take off and go somewhere fun. Now all we need is time to do it.

The Jeffery Family said...

Nikki! It looks like everything is going so great for you! I love to see that! Kamry is SO SO big! It is amazing to see you with almost a one year old!

Ian&Tausha said...

I love reading your blog girl!
Kamry is so big and you guys have the cutest little family!

the bonzoodles. said...

SOOO cute.. and I am seriously so sorry about not getting those pictures done. I will one day. Dayne keeps bugging me about it but I just have not found time yet. Looks like you guys had fun in Vegas. I think Dayne would die before he had to go back there. Maybe someday we will go somewhere!!

Good job on keeping up on the blogging! You always have something new and exciting to read.