We were doing good Sunday morning, and I decided to take some pictures, we were planning on walking to church, and had a few extra minutes, our church starts at 11 so we left about 10:45, we got there and the place was PACKED! I guess we missed the memo the week before about the ward split and getting a new bishopric (the whole stake was there) so our Sunday meeting was from 10-12, no classes. We snuck in for the last hour, then went back home and took a nap! It was a good day!

7 comments:
You guys look like such a cute little family!
Darn it! I hate it when that happens. Now that my church starts at 9am I am running every week. I hate feling rushed on a Sunday. Cute pictures!
ok, seriously... she is a mini-me of Mike. Every time I see a picture of her all I think is She looks SO much like her daddy! .... And yes, we are going to the balloon fest. We would not miss it!
Your family is so cute! And so is your house!!! :)
haha thats funny. Gosh Kamry is so cute.
Well look how cute you all look! I've done that before!Kinda funny! but you look cute anyways! and YES we do need to do something fun! Come down tomorrow Lets go on a double date or triple logan and dani wanna go out too! COME!we can go ride go carts!!!
Hope you tried the cookies!!Let me know how they turned out if you do! AND I really want to hang out with you to! We're going to nephi this weekend and for the 4th but you guys should come up to nephi for the Ute Stampede SO fun!
Post a Comment