Was
UNeventful! But very relaxing! We wanted to go to Red Cliffs on Saturday but it decided to rain, which was fine because I love the rain and we need it. On Monday we had the day off, so we went to the Cemetery, I couldn't believe all the flowers, it was amazing!!! Then we had a BBQ with the family, and I got some MORE pictures of
Kamry! enjoy....
-Jess and I
-
Kamry & Great Grandpa
Bonzo
5 comments:
I absolutely love seeing pictures of your baby girl she is so dang adorable.. Oh and I love grandpa bonzo.. I miss living by them they are great..
Cute girl! Congrats on being sealed that is so incredibly awesome!!!
I hardly ever see Kamry. She is so stinking cute. I just can't get over how adorable she is!
Did you get a swing?? It looked like it in one of the pictures. The one of her grinning is so adorable.
nikki. your little family is adorable! :) and i love reading your blog.
Post a Comment