Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The next step..

I decided it's about time I figure out this life of mine. And I have decided to go back to school this fall.. Call me crazy, but it has to be done. I'm super duper nervous, but I know it is possible, and I have a lot of support and people to help me through. I'll be taking 14 credits, I plan to keep both jobs, be a Mom and a Wife it will be tough being away from Kamry that much more, but it will definitely pay off in the end, Michael is my biggest supporter, I just need to stay positive and it can be done! WISH ME LUCK!! SUU here I come

5 comments:

Keisha said...

You go girl!!!I bet you will do awesome!If you ever need help with Kam let me know!!

Toni said...

So awesome! And it will be so worth it!

KM said...

You will do great! Just remember to pace yourself and recognize when you have too much on your plate. I did that this last year and felt like I was falling apart. Thats why I am taking a little break from school right now.

Brad & Beth said...

That's awesome! Good for you! Seriously, I couldn't go back now! haha

Christensen's said...

Hey! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Basically I just combined a few tutorials from online and kinda did my own thing until it worked. Here are a few I learned from.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambrosialove/522118984/

http://plumtickled.typepad.com/plumtickled/2007/08/tutu-tutorial-t.html

When you get ready to make one you can totally email or facebook me with any questions and I can help you out with it! Good luck!