Our sweet little girl just took off this morning, She has tried to crawl the last few days, but today she just went for it, and it worked! She is still trying to figuring it out, We love the
excitement she brings and the new phases, we never have a
dule moment with her around!! We love you
Kam.
Dad and
Kamry, in Grandpa's truck getting stuff ready for camping (pics to come
Sunday)

7 comments:
Aww! Kam is SO cute! I miss her and you like crazy! You have a cute crawler thats for sure!!!
Oh how precious! I love the stop in the middle for the sneezes... hehe
That is too cute! She just gets cuter with each picture. Michael is kind of cute too.
She is so cute, I can't believe how big she! Can't wait to see camping pictures
whoo hoo big girl! She'll be walking before you know it now! It is so exciting to watch them grow. Isn't it? So are you all squared away with school?
Fun!! Except they are so much harder to watch from here on out! Yay, she's a cutie!
Yay Kamry! She's adorable.. I am so excited for you guys and all the fun things she does.
Post a Comment