•the duffs•
I've never done a video, so I thought this would be fun. She is noisy and entertains herself very well..
We're working on her crawling, I'll try to get that on video as well.
The stitchings I get most of them from www.pineneedlesonline.com under embroidery. I don't even buy them I just take the ideas and make my own. But it's so easy to do they only take me about an hour each.
by the way I love the video sooo cute shes so happy
Aw Sooo cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The stitchings I get most of them from www.pineneedlesonline.com under embroidery. I don't even buy them I just take the ideas and make my own. But it's so easy to do they only take me about an hour each.
by the way I love the video sooo cute shes so happy
Aw Sooo cute!
Post a Comment