Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Relay for Life / Kids Toys

Friday night was the Relay for Life, Cedar Land Title joined with State Farm and had a team together and we walked for Tom Cardon. Even though the weather was terribly cold, we had a lot of fun! We managed to hang out until around mid night or so. I give LOTS of credit to those who walked throughout the night!!





Weston and Jessica showed up at our place last night with a basketball hoop.. What's better then playing with kids toys inside right?? Well I'm SURE our neighbors HATED us last night, with us stomping and bouncing the balls off the walls. Oh well, we had so much fun!









Weston is Graduating next month and I cant even believe it! We went out and got some pictures last night, he is a VERY stubborn teenager. He maybe smiled in 2 of them, (he has braces, and heaven forbid anyone to see them). But we did get some good ones, good thing he doesn't look at our blog or he would probably hunt me down! LOVE YA WES!!

2 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

I'm glad you left a comment on our blog so I could find yours! your little girl is SO cute! Aren't they the best. anyway I will be sure to add you when we go private.

the bonzoodles. said...

Looked like a cold night out walking. But Kamry looks nice and cozy all bundled. Sounds like it was for a good cause. I have never done anything like that but did Dayne tell you we are running in a 5k in June?? Yeah.. it should be interesting since I am still getting winded at 1 mile.. haha.

Wish we had been there for basketball. I would have been right there with you- OUT in the first 5 rounds. I actually would have said I couldn't play because I had to hold Piper.. Looks like you guys had fun though and that is so like Weston to have to find the most insane places to shoot from. Oh and good job on the graduation pictures!