oh my. SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE.. Those are really good pictures. I need to be good and take some every month. Your reminding me that it must be photo shoot time! We will see you soon!!
Your little girl is getting so big! I cant believe it...she is adorable. But we are going to Oahu, and yes I have been before but I was only like 8 so I dont remember it very well. So I am WAY excited to go back!
7 comments:
I know I tell you this all the time but I'll tell you again She is my favorite! She is perfect! I can't wait for thursday! Love ya!
I love the picture of her in the bunny ears. She is so cute. Did you do the pictures yourself?
oh my. SHE IS SOOOOOOOO CUTE.. Those are really good pictures. I need to be good and take some every month. Your reminding me that it must be photo shoot time!
We will see you soon!!
Oh so cute, it looks like you guys had a good Easter!
Your little girl is getting so big! I cant believe it...she is adorable. But we are going to Oahu, and yes I have been before but I was only like 8 so I dont remember it very well. So I am WAY excited to go back!
She is getting so darn big and cuter all the time. You have a real Playboy "bunnie" in the making.
She is adorable!! I love the bunny ears. Thanks for coming to my shower. It was good to see ya again. Loved the gift. Thanks.
Post a Comment