Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bad News :(

I LOST my camera.. ya lost it! Yes, I'm the dumb one, and I have no one else to blame.. here's what happened. Yesterday I got off work @ 5, I had to go get Kam from my Grandma's house. Jessica (Weston's GF) wanted me to take some Sr. pictures for her, we had gotten some the day before and we were going to finish up last night, she met me at Grandma's. We took her car because she had her different outfits all ready, so I loaded Kam in the back seat and shoved the diaper bag in also, but I forgot to toss in the most important thing (besides Kam of course) THE CAMERA, I set it on top of her car, I just didn't have enough hands, SO, I jump in and we headed to get gas just down the street then we were off to our destination to take some pictures, well that's when we realized we didn't have the camera, so we back tracked and looked everywhere.... ITS GONE!! So I just hope and pray there is an honest person out there. The only bad part is, that I didn't have my name or number in my case, it did have 2 memory cards in there. I'm kind of SICK about it at the moment, my camera wasn't cheap. My poor husband, he was so nice about it.. I just bawled!! So I guess I will fall under the "Boring Blog" group for awhile.. SORRY GUYS! We have a fun weekend planned too... hmmm I guess I'll have to borrow my Dads. :o)

3 comments:

whitney said...

that is exactly something I would do! Im sorry!

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh that sucks!! I'm so sorry!!

Valerie said...

I have done that with a drink on the top of the car, but luckily not a camera...yet!