Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bunnies for sale!

So, I get a text on Tuesday from Michael (I'm at work) "Nik there are 2 bunnies running around the parking lot, should I catch them" I said NO! Where are we going to keep them.. then I get these pictures...

He said "Kam loves them, they are hers for Easter" I'm thinking GREAT!!! Weston took them home and has been making a "home" for them. I'm sure Mom and Dad are thrilled!


7 comments:

KM said...

So cute. I'd take them but I can barely keep up with 4 kids and 2 dogs. I had bunnies when I was younger and I loved them. Good luck! They are cute.

Tyson and Shelise said...

Oh how cute! Thats the perfect Easter present. Thats nice of Weston to make them a home, bless his heart haha.

The Ortons said...

Sooo cute.. Let her keep them :)

Wendy Kae said...

Kam really loves the bunnies. Maybe grandma Bonzo could keep them for her to play with at her house?!? LOL

Christensen's said...

That is so totally something Brian would do... except he probably wouldn't even call me first! She's adorable... gettin so big!

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

Leave it to Micheal to find them in the parking lot! ha ha Well Rylee got 2 bunnies for her birthday, yay for me! Nancy gave them to her. . . lovely! ha ha she really loves them and likes to read to them! So in case your keeping track, that would be 2 dogs, ducks, chicks, a goat, a pig, and this years animal: 2 bunnies, all in her short 3 years of life! HELP ME!

the bonzoodles. said...

Kadyn said "I want them easter bunnies". But his cranky mother won't let him have them. I never even asked you how that was going. You really should give them to grandma... she almost has a zoo over there now with her 2 puppies! If you just ask her to hold them and then run off she wouldn't have a choice either!