Last week
Kamry had the flu, and it was the WORSE thing ever!! She couldn't keep anything down and was so lethargic, and miserable, I would hold her, and she would just lay on me. I loved it. but I felt so bad for her! Poor thing! She FINALLY got over it a few days ago, then broke out with, what we thought was "Chicken Pox".. but she only ended up with about maybe 10 red bumps all over, So I'm not sure if it was or not, I hope it was just a mild case and we won't get them again!
2 comments:
i'm glad she is finally feeling better and that you got a relaxing weekend in. I feel ya on the horn hunting (lame) but boys will be boys!
I hate horn hunting season too! but i guess there isn't much that we can do about it.
Post a Comment