Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Camera.. YAY!

Well I have to say I have the best Husband. After loosing my camera on Wednesday night, I was a little stressed... I had to work Thursday night, and he came to my work and suprised me with a new and MUCH better camera! How sweet!! So I was able to take pictures of Kam swimming this weekend. We had so much fun! She loved it.













5 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

That looks so fun, Keithen swam for the first time too last week and loved it. It was so good to see you for a second, Kamry is adorable!

Dustin and Bree said...

She is so dang cute! I love her swimming suit it is so funny. She looks like she loved it!

Ian&Tausha said...

Do you know how cute your baby is?!
im sure you do, but seriously!
tooo cute!
i love her suit :o)

Josh and Sara said...

Kamry is such a doll! Her little swimsuit is so precious. Since you are such a pro photographer now, I was thinking we should have you take some pictures of me and Josh around the SUU campus since we will be graduating this year. Let me know what you think! Thanks
Sara

Keisha said...

Thanks for sending me pictures of her swimming that made my day! I love her! and you!