Friday, March 20, 2009

Our BUSY weekend!!

Last Thursday Michael, Kamry and I, headed up to Nephi for Keisha's 1st Reception it was the most beautiful reception I have ever seen. And she of course looked absolutely amazing!! We came back to Cedar that night, Friday morning we headed down to St. George to see them come out of the Temple, then had the luncheon and the reception that night.

Paul and Keisha


Keisha & I in Nephi


All the Bridesmaids, at the St. George, Reception











The BIG news of our weekend, Michael was
ordained an Elder on Sunday!! I am SO proud of him
We are going to the Temple MAY 16!

6 comments:

Sheredith and Matt said...

Oh my gosh Nikki, that's FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on setting a date to go to the temple!!!

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

Congrats Nikki & Mike! We are so proud of you . . . GOOD WORK! :)

Tyson and Shelise said...

I am so happy for you guys that will be so fun!

the bonzoodles. said...

I am so excited for you guys! May is going to be awesome month. Kamry is adorable.

Wendy Kae said...

That is great news!! That will be a wonderful day. Way to go!!! We love you guys!

Hollie said...

Cute pictures I'm gonna have to get some of them from you. Thank goodness we could hang out..it was fun. Congrats again on the temple. That is awesome