Friday, February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! xoxo

Last night we decided to make some Valentine sugar cookies, they turned out SO yummy!! Kamry had a ball helping.. She was so fun












Kamry has been sleeping in her own room for about
2 months now.. She does so good.. right after bath
time she knows its bed time, and she goes to sleep
all by her self!!


She can sit alone for about 10 sec before she
tips over, if something startles her or she looks
around she looses her balance, but she is so close!
We love you baby girl!!!

5 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

We made sugar cookies yesterday too and Keithen loves to help with everything haha. That is so good that she is sitting up, its so fun when they do new things! Happy Valentines Day!

Sheredith and Matt said...

She is so stinkin cute Nikki! She looks like Michael.... ;)

the bonzoodles. said...

Aww.. it is so good to do things with her like that when she is so little. I'm sure she had a ball. Kadyn loves to eat the dough too. She looks so cute in the second picture down when she is smiling and holding onto the bowl. Wish we were there to do fun things with you guys. Dayne bought sugar cookies for Kadyn and I. I guess he doesn't trust me to make them.. haha. I never have tried actually. Oh and still no baby. HOLY MOLY>. contractions up the whoo ha.. but no baby. I sure hope she comes soon because this is getting ridiculous. Less than 3 weeks now.

Jewels Rules said...

Ah I made sugar cookies yesterday as well.. However I didn't have a cute little baby to help me.. You my twinner have such a cute little baby. She's is just the most adorable little girl.. I was talking to my mom the other day and I made her go see her and she agrees as well..

Keisha said...

How cute! Looks so fun! and Kam is so stinkin cute! Can she come stay at my house???