We got to spend a little bit of time with Dayne, Cort and Kadyn this weekend before they headed back to Ogden. Cortney got a new camera for Christmas, so while she was here she got some really good pictures of Kamry.
You are totally welcome. I need the practice and why not have the cutest baby ever to practice on? I can email them to you if you want.. but I can also put them on a CD if that is what you really want. Thanks.. it was so fun.
Yeah I never have the time or patience or creativity to make headbands! But yeah I won them, they're so cute I can't wait to show you! I'll put a pic up when I get them.
My craft thing is super easy to do and fun because you can make it say anything with any colors or decorations! It's bascially just paper mache letters from the craft store with scrapbook paper and then random things to decorate it, I used flowers and ribbon!
7 comments:
She is so sweet Nikki! I just want to love on her.
Super Cute Kamry. . .as ALWAYS!
So I am pretty sure she is so adorable! I love all the pics you do with her!
You are totally welcome. I need the practice and why not have the cutest baby ever to practice on? I can email them to you if you want.. but I can also put them on a CD if that is what you really want. Thanks.. it was so fun.
I freakin love her! she's the cutest!
Those are so freaking cute!
Yeah I never have the time or patience or creativity to make headbands! But yeah I won them, they're so cute I can't wait to show you! I'll put a pic up when I get them.
My craft thing is super easy to do and fun because you can make it say anything with any colors or decorations! It's bascially just paper mache letters from the craft store with scrapbook paper and then random things to decorate it, I used flowers and ribbon!
She is so stinken cute!!! I didn't know you knew Linda Oxborrow??? Small world!
Post a Comment