Tuesday, February 24, 2009

6 Month Check-Up

I can't believe our little Kamry is already half a year old.. time flies by way to fast. Yesterday was her 6 month check up:

Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz .. 15th percentile,
Height: 26 in .. 50th percentile.

She got 3 shots, she only cried for a minute then was sure to give us a few smiles before falling to sleep. Her new thing is when you go to give her a kiss she will tease you and hurry and turn her head and get the biggest smile on her face, she keeps us highly entertained. I attempted to be the photographer for her 6 month pictures, it was a challenge but way cheaper and lots of fun! Happy 6 months Kam we LOVE YOU!!







11 comments:

Keisha said...

Nik! you did a great job! I can't believe Kam is 6 months already!!! Wow! She's so cute I love the pictures and I'm so glad you like my paper chain ha ha

Christensen's said...

Oh my gosh she's getting so big! She's adorable!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

YAYYY 6 months old! Yeah time totally flies by its crazy! She is darling, I think she looks like you. Cute pictures, Happy 1/2 birthday Kamry!

whitney said...

Ilove the pic's you did a great job! Im sure It helps that you have such a darling subject, but they realy turned out so good im very impressed!

Toni said...

So cute! you did a good job!

Paige and family said...

She is so cute. I think you did a great job on the pictures.

Brock * Krista * Kash said...

I am pretty sure she is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Justin said...

I totally love the very first one where she is looking up with her big eyes! She is a cutey!

Peay Family said...

She is so cute and I must say that your photography skills are impressive!!

The Jeffery Family said...

Your little girl is SO darling!! Getting SO big!! Hope things are going great!

Dustin and Bree said...

Hey Nikki...and little Nikki! haha Those pictures are so cute. You did good. Kamry's smile on the last picture reminds me so much of you.