Kamry turned 5 months today, and oh my does she have the funniest personality! If anyone talks to her she will grin from ear to ear and just start talking away.. and her facial expressions are hilarious!! Shes not a huge fan of rice cereal, she spits more out then she actually swallows. We are suppose to be starting baby foods soon, I'm not sure how she will do, the rice is nasty and super bland, so maybe she will enjoy her fruits and veggies! She also rolled over for the first time on Monday the 19th, She is a crack up, and we just LOVE her!
Thanks for the blog for bows! I have a few good ones I'll have to give you too. I found this one a few days ago and thought she had some really cute stuff too! http://chris-stokes.blogspot.com/
I don't know what you looked like when you were a baby, or who everyone else thinks she looks like... But All I see is Michael in her. She looks just like him to me! She is SO cute!
Can you even believe all the stuff she is doing? They learn so much so quick and she is dang cute in ALL the pictures. Although, Kadyn loved his rice cereal so I can't relate with that. I do remember it being quite messy for awhile. I can't wait to see you guys and her this weekend. Oh and happy anniversary a little late! Time is flying.
4 comments:
Aw she's so cute and getting so big!!
Thanks for the blog for bows! I have a few good ones I'll have to give you too. I found this one a few days ago and thought she had some really cute stuff too!
http://chris-stokes.blogspot.com/
I don't know what you looked like when you were a baby, or who everyone else thinks she looks like... But All I see is Michael in her. She looks just like him to me! She is SO cute!
She is so dang cute! I especially love the huge flower! I think it is so darling!
Can you even believe all the stuff she is doing? They learn so much so quick and she is dang cute in ALL the pictures. Although, Kadyn loved his rice cereal so I can't relate with that. I do remember it being quite messy for awhile. I can't wait to see you guys and her this weekend. Oh and happy anniversary a little late! Time is flying.
Post a Comment