Erica will officially be a teenager tomorrow! I remember 13 years ago we got the BEST Christmas gift EVER!!! a new baby sister! (Christmas Eve) Erica is such a special person in my life! She has the biggest heart, and would do anything for anybody! She holds a very special place in our family!! Thank you for being you! and for being SO good to Kamry, she adores you!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WE LOVE YOU LITTLE MISS!!!!!

I took Kamry to the Dr. today for her 4 Month check up.. and to get her ears pierced., YA DOUBLE WHAMY!!!! Shots and Ears on the same day!!
She weighed 12 pounds 14 ounces! and 25 inches!! She does new things everyday. She is amazing and such a blessing in our lives. We Love you Kam!
3 comments:
I've been wanting to get Avery's ears pierced since she was 3 months but my husband won't let me!! His family waits till they are 12... not mine. But he agreed I could do it at a year... lame, because then she will pull on them and they might get infected. Anyways, baby #2 will have hers done at 3 months! They're so cute on Kamry! Did she cry really hard?
YEAH! I can't believe you got her ears pierced. I think it is good to get it done early. They look so stinking cute on her! Tell Erica we say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you guys have a good Christmas too. Love you guys.
4 mo all ready. Wow she is growing so fast! I also agree, Erica is a great girl. I love having her for a neighbor.
Have a fabulous Christmas!
Kari
Post a Comment