Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas Story....

Well another Christmas has come and gone, but this one was pretty special being Kamry's first!! Christmas Eve we went to Grandma and Grandpa Bonzo's for Chili and for Erica's Birthday party. That night we stayed at my parents house, and played games and had a lot of fun... Christmas morning Erica had us up at 6:30, we finally woke Kamry up around 7. Michael got his gun he has been wishing for, clothes, new scriptures. I got a digital photo frame, clothes, shoes, and some jewelry and stuff.. and Kamry was very overwhelmed with clothes and toys, after about an hour she was ready for a nap... Grandma and Grandpa Bohn had us over for Breakfast that morning, then we were off to the Bonzo's again for more gifts... that night we had a huge snow storm, and got stuck at my parents again, I didn't mind!!!! The power went out around 7:30 and didn't come back on until around 11:00, but it was ok, we played phase 10 under candle light and flash lights! Good times!! all in all we had a wonderful Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

It sounds like you guys had a good Christmas, everyones lights went out but ours didnt weird huh?! Next time we are down we REALLY will have to get together!

Keisha said...

Thanks Nikki! I love you so much! Thanks for everything! I love you:)