Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Baby!

I decided it was time to get some Christmas pictures of Kamry.. She was a pretty good little sport, and I can't believe how strong she is! She is pretty photogenic... We LOVE our Santa baby!!







6 comments:

the bonzoodles. said...

I have one! But a good idea might be to buy a stuffed animal with one and cut if off. !!! She looks adorable too. So glad you always put up pictures.

Tyson and Shelise said...

I was trying to find one too, but couldnt. She looks darling, isnt it so fun?! We will be down for Christmas we should get together and at least go get an icecream or something!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

She is so cute. I love how big hers eyes are. I just want to squeeze her chubby cheeks.

Christensen's said...

Aw she's getting so big!! She's adorable!

K I have modge podge and used it (wrongly- I was supposed to use something different) on a craft thing I made a few months ago so now I know what it's supposed to be used for!! Thanks for the help! I'll let you know how it turns out!

KM said...

Your baby is so cute! I love the big bow on the bum. How funny!
I hope you have a great Christmas.
Kari

whitney said...

I love the pics I cant get over how cute she is!