Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving / Christmas Tree

Thanksgiving was awesome this year, we went to St. George with my side of the family, Dayne, Cortney and Kadyn came from Ogden and stayed with us, and we loved having them.. Everyone but my cousin Justin (who lives is Canada) and Caitlyn (who lives in Kentucky) were able to make it, it was so fun to be with everyone.







I've been back to Sizzler one night a week since Kam was about 3 weeks old, not a big deal, I actually enjoyed it, but 2 jobs?? I dunno if I can handle it. I started back to work full time Monday and it was SO hard to leave her behind for 8 whole hours. I miss her so much.. She has been sick the last few days with a cold, she had goopy eyes, and was congested she couldn't even breath and made it harder for me to leave her , well that night she started running a fever, so I stayed home from work yesterday and took her to the Dr., Our poor little girl had an ear infection, they put her on an oral antibiotic, and eye drops. So hopefully she will snap out of it real soon. I hate seeing her miserable!

Kam at 3 months..
This is Aunt Alene.. she is actually my Great Aunt and Kamry's Great Great Aunt. She is truly AMAZING!!! She is 93 years young, 94 in March. She just adores Kamry, she dips her Binky in her coke and pretends that I don't see, we visit her as much as we can. She has a heart of Gold. And we love her SO much!!!


So a week ago yesterday I CHOPPED 11 inches off my hair, I've been wanting to cut it for awhile but never had enough guts to do it... Well I got brave one day and did it..... what do ya think??



My parents have been in Vegas at the NFR since Saturday morning, So they put me in charge of Weston and Erica.. I have been staying with them and loving it! We attempted to put up the Christmas tree... YES a real one, and of course we couldn't find the tree stand so I ran to the store to get one and some candy canes.. The tree was HORRIBLE!!! I sent a picture to my parents and they didn't believe that was our tree.... So we tore it down and put the stupid fake one up.. BAAHUMBUG!
(it really does look A LOT worse in this picture.. it was a TRUE Charlie Brown Christmas Tree)

6 comments:

Christensen's said...

Avery had an ear infection a few months ago and it was the worst!! Luckily when she got on her antibiotic she got better really fast, so good luck!!
And I love your hair!

Tyson and Shelise said...

I like the big post! Your hair is so cute, your hair grows so fast anyway, I wanted to be brave to but I am not going to tell you what happened because I dont want everyone else to know too, but its "classic Shelise" dont worry. Merry Christmas Time!!

Wendy Kae said...

I hope Kamry is feeling better! Poor little thing, it's so hard to have the sick when they are so little.

I think you should have left the real tree up, it's cute.

Rick put ours up on Tuesday night, I mentioned it was leaning a little, not much. We put water in the stand and I was in the office on the computer and hears a "swoosh". Rick's in bed and yelled, "What was that"? Wellll, you guessed it, the tree tipped over, spilling water all over the floor. Lucky we don't have carpet in the living room. If it's still standing when we get back from SLC Sunday, I'll decorate it.

Love you guys!!

Wendy Kae said...

PS Love the hair!!!

Keisha said...

HAHA the Tree!!!I love it! That makes me laugh.

Keisha said...

I hope Kam is feeling better!!!Thanks for letting me hold her the whole party! she is so cute and just hangs out!!!!Come down again SOON! and Yes Come shopping next year with us? Promise you will??