Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween/Kamry's Blessing

On Halloween, Weston had a baseball tournament down in Mesquite all weekend, so we started our day down there.. Kam was dressed up like a cute little pumpkin.. After we got home we visited both grandparents then hung out with my family and carved pumpkins, you all know how I am with pictures, so I got a BRILLIANT idea of putting her IN the pumpkin.. she didn't think it was so fun, but we did!!







Saturday night we had a get together with our families and Sunday Kamry was blessed, We were honored to have my Uncle Todd bless her, he did an amazing job.
Thanks to all of our family and friends who was able to make it







8 comments:

Ian&Tausha said...

Awe, I love that you put her in a pumpkin...thats so funny!
I'm sure she'll love you for that one later :o)
Shes adorable!

Christensen's said...

Aw she's adorable!! I love her blessing outfit!

Tyson and Shelise said...

So cute! that is fun I like that we both had the same "pumpkin" idea that is funny haha our kids are going to hate us!

Keisha said...

Nik I love you! Kamry is so Perfect!!! I had so much fun with you guys! Lets get together soon? Your amazing to and I'm blessed to have a friend like you! love ya

Paige and family said...

I love the picture of Kamry in the pumpkin. Way cute! Also, I changed my blog name. It's pwmiller.blogspot.com.

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

She is so cute. I love the pumkin idea how fun. Kamry looks adorable in her blessing outfit too. Oh and no fair I saw you at the Parawon Fair grounds right after you had Kamry and you looked so good I wish I looked like that right after I had Jordan.:)

Danielle Sue said...

So cute! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet! I can't wait to see you guys when I get home... Lunch in December?!

the bonzoodles. said...

I wish we could have been there! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!