Ok Nikki, I think they are cute! I think the ones you do of Kamry are just as cute though! I want to know who did them though! Email me! ;) Little Kamry is just beautiful! and so are you!
sorry you didn't like your pictures nikki if it was the lady that took them she doesn't have much experience taking pictures she is the owner. and if it was the guy not sure he just doesn't check his lighting
The pictures a very cute. I always liked getting pictures after we had Kadyn because now it was "family" pictures. We will be there one week from today. And I cannot wait to see the cutie. I know I say this everytime I write but it is very true. I want to see her so bad. And Kadyn is going to be so excited too. Now don't forget that I get to hold her first!
9 comments:
Come on... tell us. Just kidding, your family pic is really pretty! I think they look great!
Oh I love them! Kamry is adorable!!
Awe Nikki!
You have such a cute little family :o)
Those are so adorable. You have such a cute family:) I love the black background that is my absolute favorite when I get Jordan's picture done.
So cute!
Kari
Ok Nikki, I think they are cute! I think the ones you do of Kamry are just as cute though! I want to know who did them though! Email me! ;) Little Kamry is just beautiful! and so are you!
Oh so cute, we need to get ours done too! That permission thing is a good idea I will do that.
sorry you didn't like your pictures nikki if it was the lady that took them she doesn't have much experience taking pictures she is the owner. and if it was the guy not sure he just doesn't check his lighting
The pictures a very cute. I always liked getting pictures after we had Kadyn because now it was "family" pictures. We will be there one week from today. And I cannot wait to see the cutie. I know I say this everytime I write but it is very true. I want to see her so bad. And Kadyn is going to be so excited too. Now don't forget that I get to hold her first!
Post a Comment