Friday, October 24, 2008

More Pictures

So sitting home all day, you could expect me to get bored, so poor Kamry gets attacked by the camera daily! She hates being positioned and re-positioned, dressed, re-dressed, then undressed, pink bows, black bows, white bows, no bow... well here are the latest..... ENJOY!











9 comments:

Ian&Tausha said...

She is so beautiful!
I love her little round cheeks :o)
what a cutie!

The Ortons said...

What a cutie I would be taking pictures of her all the time 2.

the bonzoodles. said...

awww.. she is so cute. You are definatley feeding her good because she is a little chunky. I cannot even wait to see her. Thanksgiving is coming quickly and we will be down. We aren't sure what the plans are yet. Dayne has the whole week off so we don't know how long we will stay. You should come up with a plan of something we can do together. We thought we would get there Wednesday and then stay maybe until Saturday depending on how things go. Either way we will be there for Thanksgiving. Dayne said something about Michael going into the Guard.. ?? How is all that going? Oh and can't wait to see the family pics you got taken!

Tyson and Shelise said...

I feel the same way about the picture thing, Keithen hates me I am sure because I always want to take pcitures and I think he hates it! She is getting so cute I bet you are having a blast!

KM said...

Your baby is getting so big! What a great family you have. I bet your having fun spoiling her!
Kari

Anonymous said...

Well Nikki I finally got on to see your page, it's VERY cute. You are such a creative person! Well keep in touch, Baylie.

Wendy Kae said...

I totally love the "giggle" picture. What a beautiful baby. We love her lots!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Your little one is so precious. I found your blog through Dannon and Bre's blog hope you don't mind. I will have to show lindsay if she hasn't already seen it.

Danielle Sue said...

Oh my cutest pictures ever!!!! She is adorable