Hey Nikki!!! I was "surf blogging" and found your page! I didn't know you had a baby! She is SO dang cute! I absoutley LOVE her name! You have such a cute family! Congrats on your new addition!!!!
Good job chubbing her up Nikki. She is sooooo cute. And grandpa looks joyed to be holding her.. haha. I have a picture of him and Kadyn that little and he is doing the same face. You have got to get a video of him singing to her though. I have one of Kadyn and him and it is going to be such a great memory to have. Besides everytime we watch it, we crack up. Oh and did she get a "nickname" yet? I hadn't heard.
Nikki, your little girl is so cute. I saw your blog on Keri's. Can I add you to mine? I went private so I have to invite you in. My email is paigepm7@hotmail. Hope to talk to you soon.
7 comments:
Oh Nikki your grandpa is so cute, i bet he just loves Kamry!!!
Hey Nikki!!! I was "surf blogging" and found your page! I didn't know you had a baby! She is SO dang cute! I absoutley LOVE her name! You have such a cute family! Congrats on your new addition!!!!
She is getting so much bigger than even the last time I saw her, its crazy how fast they grow!
Good job chubbing her up Nikki. She is sooooo cute. And grandpa looks joyed to be holding her.. haha. I have a picture of him and Kadyn that little and he is doing the same face. You have got to get a video of him singing to her though. I have one of Kadyn and him and it is going to be such a great memory to have. Besides everytime we watch it, we crack up. Oh and did she get a "nickname" yet? I hadn't heard.
Oh my gosh! she looks so much like Micheal to me in these pictures.... she is beautiful!
Nikki, your little girl is so cute. I saw your blog on Keri's. Can I add you to mine? I went private so I have to invite you in. My email is paigepm7@hotmail. Hope to talk to you soon.
Isn't it so crazy how fast they grow?! Avery is over 7 months now! So insane! Anyways she's adorable and it looks like you're doing awesome!
Post a Comment