Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is this possible!?

Another update on Kamry, seems how that's what our life consists of these days.. She will be SIX weeks on Thursday, it seems so crazy to think she is getting so big! We have been anxiously waiting for her 2 month Dr.'s appointment October 16th, to see how much she weighs, because her little cheeks are plumping right up! I love it!! she out grew the preemie clothes and is FINALLY filling out the newborn clothes, Yesterday I had to go to the Health Department to get her Birth Certificate, while I was there I couldn't help but notice the baby scale in the room next to the desk, So I HAD to ask if we could weigh Kamry, so I stripped her down to her little diaper, expecting to see maybe 7 or 8 pounds...... Well when I saw 9 POUNDS 2 OUNCES pop up on the scale I about fell over.. I said "is this right"... SO our little Girl that "WAS" 6 pounds 9 ounces is now getting big! It must all be in her cheeks, because she still looks so little to me?









(not sure about the date on the picture?).....
This is her denim dress she wore to church on
Sunday, she looked SO cute!! Please notice the
the cheeks in this picture.. Did it happen over
night?

No comments: