We took advantage of the nice day and went up Cedar Mountain to get some family pictures it was a little chilly and had to keep Kamry wrapped up until the picture was snapped, but she was a trooper!!
awww so cute. Did you just take them with your camera? They came out really nice. Fall is such a perfect time to take pictures. Maybe I need to get my family out for some! Can't wait to see little Camry either!
5 comments:
Thats it! I'm officially baby hungry... and I;m blaming it on Kamry. She is so cute! I love the cute family pictures with the fall leafs!
kamry is so beautiful! i love the family pics way cute and plus you look amazing!
awww so cute. Did you just take them with your camera? They came out really nice. Fall is such a perfect time to take pictures. Maybe I need to get my family out for some! Can't wait to see little Camry either!
Oh my gosh she's freaking adorable!!! I forget how tiny they are! Sooo freaking cute!!
Cutest baby around, beautiful pictures of a great family. The Temple news is awesome, keep me posted.
Post a Comment