Our little Kamry will be 4 weeks tomorrow, we did take some new pictures of her today, so enjoy!! (she scratched her face today and left a dandy scratch under her right eye.. Poor thing)
So cute! I am glad that everything is going great, she is beautiful. Is being a mother the greatest thing! If you want an invite send me an email at auttie3@yahoo.com
Hey! you probably dont know me but I went to high school with your husband. I found your blog off of a friends and I did not know you had a little girl. SO SO CUTE! I bet its so fun, anyway I am adding your blog to my friends list, I hope thats ok. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to! Tell Mike hi! -toni
8 comments:
She is sooo cute and I love the pictures with the rings. Congrats.
So cute! I am glad that everything is going great, she is beautiful. Is being a mother the greatest thing! If you want an invite send me an email at auttie3@yahoo.com
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Hey! you probably dont know me but I went to high school with your husband. I found your blog off of a friends and I did not know you had a little girl. SO SO CUTE! I bet its so fun, anyway I am adding your blog to my friends list, I hope thats ok. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to! Tell Mike hi!
-toni
Nikki she is so beautiful! I am SO SO happy for you!
Thanks for the comment. I LOVE the pics and her crib is so stinken cute!
What a beautiful baby you guys made! Congratulations!
Hi sister in law! I love all the pictures, she is soooo cute. you & Michael have a perfect little baby girl...
Post a Comment