Friday, July 2, 2010

Kamry & Taylor

I FINALLY got some pictures of Kamry and Taylor. It was a challenge. Tay did awesome, but Kam was on the move the whole time. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?? I think so! These first 6 are my favorite! but I had to add all of them!! We had lots of smiles, and lots of tears.. .................P.S. (please don't steal my pictures. I know it's easy to copy and paste. just ask :)
























Tay latched onto Kamry's hair.
















The entertainer!










4 comments:

the bonzoodles. said...

Oh my. What cute cousins! I love that they are so close in age. They are going to be good friends.

You did a great job Nikki. The first picture of Taylor is AMAZING! But they all are good as well. I'm sure that was a task to get them both to cooperate.

GOOD MEMORIES!~

Shae & Kristin Reber said...

How cute are they in their little childrens place dresses, I love it!

Jamie and Josey said...

So cute!! you take awesome pics Nikki!!!

Josh said...

Adorable as always!