Thursday, July 29, 2010

Catch Up!

I'm so behind.. I'm trying to get summer classes out of the way so that I get a small break before fall semester starts.. and blogging has been pushed to the side.. but we're back for a couple weeks!!

My Uncle Todd's Snow Canyon All Star team was playing here in Cedar a couple weeks ago, and since we are DIE HARD baseball fans we of course took advantage and went... WELL, this was one expensive game... My poor car took a hard hit to the windshield! :( Sad Day!






$211.00 later she was all fixed and pretty again :)




On to our little terror... This is what happens when she isn't getting attention because I'm buried in books..


This is the "am I really in trouble" face?
Then we laughed, and sent a picture to daddy to show him what he was missing!




This is the new "COOL" thing to do at Grandpa and Grandma's house.. She loves her big warm swimming pool!




We went camping over the 24th weekend. It was SO perfect. We had so much fun together. Kam is big enough to swing alone.. she only took one dive and skinned her nose. Went fishing and didn't even get a bite. But we were entertained anyway.












No comments: